Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Welcome Baby Lincoln!

Isn't he precious? Meet my beautiful little nephew , Lincoln Jack - don't you just love his name? This gorgeous little man arrived in a bit of a hurry on Saturday evening. He weighed 6lb 12oz and he is just the sweetest little bundle. Bec was so excited that they let her have a cuddle (that is her big hand at the bottom of the photo) and asked me yesterday if she can "have a cuddle every single day until he's not a baby anymore." Lucky we only live a few minutes away from them! I had forgotten how little babies are, and he has made me so completely clucky it's ridiculous!


And a few layouts I've done lately. Will calls Becca "Sissey most of the time now. It's pretty cute really, and she even calls herself Sissey when she's talking to him. It probably won't be much longer until she objects to him calling her that ;)




This one is a page I have been meaning to do for ages, since Bec's birthday in August actually, when her Nan and Pop gave her this gorgeous dolls house. She plays with it lots, it is one toy that the novelty has not worn off on! The little tag at the top pulls out to say they gave it to her and that her Gran, Pop and all her aunts and uncles gave her the furniture to go inside it. I hope it's a toy that she holds dear to her and maybe even passes on to her own children one day.





This one is about a picnic we had at the Botanic Gardens. I love going there with the kids, it's such a relaxing place and it is just beautiful. I have very fond memories from uni when Andy and I spent a lot of time wandering around there studying the trees, so it's nice to go back with the kids.



This last one is about Will singing the "Wainbow" song. he often sings this to himself over and over, sometimes getting stuck on certain colours. "Wed and allow and gween and gween," he sings. I remember the night we arrived in Tassie before Christmas that he sang this song for well over half an hour on the way to the farm. Every so often I'd think he'd fallen asleep, but then I'd hear a little "I sing a ........ wain-bow". It's so sweet to hear my little boy sing!


Well, that's all for now, back soon!

3 comments:

Rachie said...

Beautiful layouts and Congratulations Aunty he is beautiful and so little.

Rachie :o)

Fran said...

Love that Doll's House LO.
And how funny about FK doing the same to you - I'm going to have a look now!! (I bet I can recognise your work!)

Fran xx

Anonymous said...

We love checking out your blog. Sophie and I are waiting for you to scrap a school day page. Sophie wondered if you could scrap a page with her in it? Love us