I haven't done a whole lot of scrapping this week, I did finish a couple though. Suze came down to see bubby Linc earlier this month, and I snapped this pic of the two of them. So cute :) I do love it when she gets to visit, the kids adore her and they have so much fun with her. Miss you heaps Suey {hugs}

I was so excited to see my very first commissioned project in For Keeps Creative Paper this month! I was asked to do a 'red' page for their colour expose section. I used my current favourite photo of Bec (isn't she a little poser!) and recorded a few of the little things I love about her right now. They are the way she gets the hiccups when she laughs too much, that she always picks me flowers, that she still says 'hermaid' instead of 'mermaid', how she always feels the need to 'rescue' slaters and that she puts on a singing and dancing show for me every day. She's such a little sweetie :)
The last page I've done is about how Will has always loved being outdoors. His favourite thing to do for a very long time was to sit on the garden steps and just watch the leaves flicker in the breeze and the clouds vaporizing. It was even better if he could get someone to sit beside him and watch too! Like his daddy, he seems to be amazed by nature and gets right down low to study the bugs and beetles in the grass. The journalling on this one reads "You have always found joy in the magic of the natural world. You love to crouch down low and watch the ants marching through the grass and the slaters wandering around"
Thanks for visiting!
3 comments:
Beautiful pages Christine. I'm not surprised to see several of them covered over already :)
My favourite pages are the ones where I have heaps of journaling about our life. You'll be so glad in a couple of years to have those reminders.
Oh Chook, they are so so gorgeous!!! Catch up soon?? xxx
ps. you are so funny ;)
Congratulations on your project in For Keeps Christine!
Your work is beautiful.
I cant believe it is March either and half way through the school term.
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
Rachie :o)
Post a Comment