Sunday, November 23, 2008

A rainy weekend

It's been a bit rainy all weekend so we've been pretty quiet and spent most of our time at home indoors. This afternoon Bec and I made these yummy choc chip and milo biscuits that I saw on Nics blog. The kids gave them a big thumbs up, especially since they got some pink milk to go with them ;)
I got time to finish a few more pages, the first is from when Bec and I went out for our girly afternoon the other week.

This next one I did for the aussie dare challenge site. The challenge was to use string. Will actually blessed me with some beautiful smiles and uncontrollable laughter while I was snapping pics of him instead of his usual refusal to acknowledge my presence whilst I am holding a camera :)

And this last one is just something that's been on my mind a bit lately.

I really am going to miss her, and I'm sure that Will is going to miss her like crazy too. The house will be so quiet. These next few months will fly by with all the things I want to fit in with her before she starts. I know it will be good for her though, my little girl is definitely ready for big school!

1 comment:

Jenny Boyd said...

Hi There Chook, gorgeous photos- your kids must be best friends with the camera by now are they? You are very lucky they smile so nicely for you - can I send Lily to you for lessons? :)

I have been trying to send you an email but it is not working - have you changed your email?

cheers
Jenny