Oh, and Bec has 'taught' Will to jump! She is so proud of herself, and he is pretty chuffed with his new trick too! He gets all of about 1cm of air, and is so funny the way he bends his knees and rests those cute chubby little hands on his thighs for balance.
And the dear little pet has finally decided that he might start sleeping through again! Yay yay yay! It's been several months since he last did it, but this week he has slept through for 5 out of 7 nights, just all of a sudden, no changes on my behalf. And I suddenly have a whole lot more energy! Here's a photo of the little darling, during his daytime nap this week, just because sleeping kiddies look like so angelic :) I love how he has his special Manni bear and a Raggy (a facewasher) clutched under his arm. Actually, he is often requesting 2 or3, and specifying the colours he wants. Lucky they are so cheap and we have so many!
Bec has been entertaining herself all week with various craft activities. She amazes me how she keeps coming up with new ideas. She is very creative and gives me a list of things she needs, then sits her self down and creates. I think this was a turtle.

Title and journalling reads "I fast.....you say as you race off ahead of us at the park or in the shops, your little legs pumping and your shoulders hunched for balance. No more pram for you, Mumma's got to carry her own bags". I'm a bit sad about that actually. It's quite inconvenient to be done with the handles on the stroller which were so good for hanging heavy or just plain awkward bags on, especially when I now have to chase a two year old and a four year old who are on a mission to see how many people they can get in the way of ;) ah joy and lots of apologies!
1 comment:
How cute! You have the cutest kids. Those photos are beautiful. Will sounds like he is at a very similar stage to Jamie. I can relate. The jumping especially. Aren't they so funny when they start jumping? Jamie wouldn't bend his knees to start and would do this funny stagger thing. LOL. so cute.
Post a Comment