
There is definitely going to be a follow-up layout on the number obsession.
And one of Miss Becca, just because :)

She might not appreciate that one when she's older, but she does, she gets the giggles big time and it's kind of cute on a 5 year old!
Well, I finished up work at the end of Feb and now have only about 2 1/2 weeks to go until bub is due to arrive. I'm still waiting for that nesting instinct to kick in. Unfortunately I'm noticing the dirt but I don't really have the energy to do much about it :( Andy set the cot up for me on the weekend and we finally settled on names, so we're all good to go, anytime would be fine with me now!
14 comments:
That LO is gorgeous - love the background paper!
And thinking of you often lately wondering how you're going - wishing you all the very best with everything. CAn't wait to see your new little addition to the family.
Fran xx
LOL Love the layouts Christine! Beautiful paper/colour combos!
Wow how exciting that you're so close to bubby making an appearance! Take it easy and rest up! Wishing you all the very best. :)
Sheree xx
ahhh Christine. both of them are so lovely.
ahhh Christine. both of them are so lovely.
Love the layouts Christine....very cute.
Good luck with the bub and I can't wait to hear the news and see some super cute pics.
Take care
Cherie xx
gorgeous layouts Christine...
I love the addition of the count on Wills layout...thats too cute.
Ill be waiting to hear bubba news...
Mardi x
I have been thinking of you and wondering when your new little person might make an appearance...it actually seems to me like you have been pregnant for just about forever now :) Lots of of good wishes for the delivery...I'm sure it will be a breeze ;) can't wait to hear the news! Tatum xx
Grogeous layouts Christine! I espescially love the title in Becs layout!
Not long now lovely. Bubba number three will be here. Hope you are taking it easy and managing just a little rest. WIll be thinking of you and can't wait to hear your wonderful news. xxx
Love those layouts, they're gorgeous! Hope everything goes well with the arrival of your new little one, can't wait to see some gorgeous newborn pics :)
Beautiful pages Christine! I can't believe how fast the time has flown - your new bundle will be here before you know it! Enjoy the remainder of your pregnancy and can't wait to hear the news xx
Rest up. I think that if you don't feel like nesting, you shouldn't feel like you have to. Conserve your energy lovie!
Love the Count layout.
have a smooth delivery, Girl!! i'll be thinking of you!
Hi Christine, lovely lo's, LOVE the beautiful colours in the second lo especially and the title, so funny! All the very best with the next couple of weeks. How very exciting. Start storing your sleep and take care of you. Look fwd to hearing your exciting news. Leax
Oh I love that 'she snorts' page - I'll have to do one of them - thx for the idea. And all the best with baba - I just relaxed & enjoyed baby number 3 - I hope you get to do the same!
Post a Comment