
I used the Shaken Not Stirred collection, which is great for 'boy' pages. If you want to be in the running for a $25 collection pack of your choice make sure you upload your entry into the February Sketch Gallery before the end of the month!
I had another layout featured on the Kaisercraft blog this week using the new Made With Love collection. My favourite is that sweet paper with the yellow love hearts! This one is about Bec and Will's current obsession with singing Taylor Swift's song "Love Story" every time we get in the car. It makes me so happy to hear them belting out this song from the back seat :) Bec has decided that if our baby is a girl we should call it Juliette, hee hee!

These last pics are for Aunty Lisa. My little nephew Lincoln turned one a couple of weeks ago and Chelle and I decorated these cupcakes for his party. Can you guess what the party theme was? The boy loves Elmo, Lol! It was really fun! Their eyes are marchmallows and the mouths are Oreo cookies cut in half.
Bec has settled very happily into school again. It took a few days, but she's loving it now, which is fantastic! Thanks to everyone who sent messages of support, I do appreciate it :)
Well, it's raining here today and Andy has taken Bec off to get some footy boots and shorts so she's ready for soccer season so I might take advantage of the peace and quiet and get stuck into some scrapping! Have a great week!
12 comments:
Gorgeous LO's Christine!
OMG those cupcakes are adorable - lol, I wouldn't want anyone to eat any - they look soooo good!
OMG loooove the cupcakes!! Awesome layouts too!
christine those cupcakes are just gorgeous!!Seriously they look so prefessional!!!
I love both of the layouts too.
thats so sweet the kids singing love story, and wanting the name juliette for a baby sister.very cute.
Gorgeous layouts Christine, and those cupcakes look amazing!!!
man. those little cakes are soooo cool. too good to eat
firstly.. amazing layout! i may attempt the sketch! 2ndly.. OMG! i want the cupcakes!!!
lol. yes its Manni. I've had to cut all the tags off all the teddies as Sean had taken to sucking them. So I had forgotten Manni's name. thanks for the visit Christine. wishing you lots of fun being Master this year!!
Those cupcakes are absolutely gorgeous!!! What a fun idea!
And I adore your lo's. Just beautiful!
Wow those cupcakes look amazing Christine! Very clever! Lovin' those layouts too...they're gorgeous as always!
Sheree xx
How cool are your cupcakes! I showed my youngest and he thought they were "awesome".
Gee your layouts are gorgeous. I love your simple, clean style. I know I say it over and over, but I really do! xx
Wow, what superb cupcakes. Yum, I want one! A blue one for me please :)
Gorgeous layouts - love the design of that first one with all the little clusters floating around the edges. I'm drawn to that style atm. (For this week, lol!)
Thx Christine for the lovely comment. It made my day after getting a "smack" comment yesterday. I hope you are well. xx.
Post a Comment