I am so excited to share my news that I was selected as a Scrapbooking Memories Master for 2009! It's been so tough keeping that secret! I'm really looking forward to working alongside these 9 talented ladies:
Bernie Dodd
Ebony Van Der Starre
Georgia Keays
Hetty Hall
Karen Watson
Kellie Lusted
Kim Arnold
Leanne Stamatellos
Sarah Gladman
A huge congratulations to you and also to all the Honourable Mentions, particularly my gorgeous friends Manon, Kylie, Tatum, Tanya, Alicia and Fran.
Thank you so much to everyone who has left me comments, your support means so much, I am truly touched :)
24 comments:
Congratulations Christine!!!! That is very exciting!!!
I can't wait to check out the mag and see what gorgeous things you made.
Cherie xx
That's AWESOME news Christine!!!! A HUGE congrats to you...how exciting!!! Can't wait to get my hands on a copy of the mag...I'll have to start stalking my postie! LOL
Sheree xx
Congratulations again - like I said Christine - you are a quiet little achiever. I love your work, your style and everything about your scrapping!
I'm sure you are going to have a fantastic year ahead - it's so well deserved. xx
CONGRATULATIONS Christine! That's awesome!!!!
congrats again christine, your work is awesome!
Loved your entries Christine, congratulations!!!
Congrats! I love your work, just gorgeous! and can't wait to see what you do as a MASTER!
oh and we are pretty much due the same time with our bubs:)
Congratulations Christine-very well deserved too-I love your elegant style!
Beautiful work - thoroughly deserved!!
Congrats on the Masters - I was so happy to see that there are some 'simpler' scrappers on the list this year! Loved your pages and can't wait to see more of your work this year :-) Totally with you on the PP backgrounds too, I just love that little bit of subtle interest it gives to a page...
A big congrats once again sweetness. I hope you have the most magical year.
Renee xox
Congrats to you Christine, its all very exciting!!!! Bring on 2010 can't wait to see all your lovely creations.
Kell xx
Thanks Christine. Very excited for you.
congrats sweetheart!!! So happy for you!
Congrats Christine, love your inspiring work :)
Congratulations Christine, love your work
here is to a fab 2010 for you
Congratulations, Christene! So happy for you...you are going to have a stunning year! Will keep looking out for your work...!
Huge congrats Christine! - looking forward to being inspired by your gorgeous work :)
Well congrats again! I still haven't actually seen your work in the mag - I emailed straight after seeing the thread on Scrapboxx ...
So happy for you. You know I've always been a fan of your LOs and your treasure box was totally fabulous! Couldn't have happened to a lovelier gal.
xx
congrats Christine,
love your style and great meeting you at the Kaiser launch ages ago! You deserve all the fuss..
keep smiling xxx
a HUGE Congratulations Christine.. I was so excited to see your name on the list....Mardi x
Congratulations Christine!! We deserved!! I look forward to seeing what you come up with through the year!! I love your style!!!
Congrats once again Christine!! Your work is goooorrgeous! Thanks also for the mention :D
OMGoodness! Congratulations!! I can't wait to see all your fabulous creations!!!
Post a Comment