
This pic was worthy of a layout since it's just not typical of Miss Bec. She's normally running around, bursting with energy, doing something - anything, just not sitting still watching. I loved these Cosmo papers and the Prima retro flower papers that my sister Jo gave me for my birthday pressie - yum!

This was a pretty exciting moment in the little fella's life. He's been fantastic about his new bed. He hardly ever comes out (unlike his big sister who is the queen of excuses), although he does often sneak into Bec's bed for a snuggle. They think we don't know they do it since he always goes back to his own bed to sleep, but the giggles give them away ;) it's pretty cute!

My little soccer girl. Poor kid, she decided that she REALLY wanted to play soccer when there was only 1 week to go in the 2009 season. I think the burning desire was instigated by Dora the Explorer. It's stuck anyway. She still really wants to play. She's going to start gymnastics first term this year, then probably switch to soccer when it begins in term 2. She'd love to do both, but I don't know that I can handle another after-school activity just now. She already does swimming and with bub arriving at easter time I think I'll have my hands full for a while.
Speaking of bub he/she is coming along nicely. Lots of those beautiful reassuring wriggles, I can't wait to meet him or her! I'm almost 29 weeks, though this week has seemed extra long since I thought I was 28 weeks last week - hate it when I miscount! I stopped being sick about 4 weeks ago (YAY!), and now just feel exhausted. I head to bed when the kids do most nights but wake around 5:30 every morning because the baby ALWAYS gets the hiccups at that time! This pic was taken at 25 weeks - I know, everyone comments about how tiny I am, but I've put on 12kgs already which is a fair proportion of my body weight.
Anyway, I must get ready to go to work. Nanny is arriving this afternoon so the kids have been crazy with excitement all morning. Have a good week!
14 comments:
I really love the peacefulness of your first layout and the design of the third one!!
Yes I know what you mean about starting layouts and then not getting back to them!!
Hi Christine...you're looking fantastic!!! Great to hear that you're keeping well and everything's going smoothly. You must be relieved not to have that morning sickness anymore!
Gorgeous layout! Must feel great to finally have them finished.
Sheree xx
Hi christine!
I absolutely adore that top layout, the colors are beautiful.
Well according to some of news on the forums today, you are one of the very talented Masters for 2010.That is awesome news! So thrilled for you, and cant wait to get my mag in the mail to see more of you work!
congrats again.
WELL CHRISTINE ... CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a Master! Just heard about it. I am sorry - I would have emailed privately - but our server is down at work and I don't have your email at home.
Absolutely so well deserved Christine - you are a quiet achiever, and your work is awesome. Really thrilled for you xx
Your layouts are gorgeous Christine. I really need to get stuck into my unfinished ones. And congrats on being an SBM Master! That is so exciting!
HUGE CONGRATS on being a MASTER, chicky!!!! So happy for you!!
Fran xx
Hi Christine! You and your belly look lovely. Beautiful layouts too LOVE the first one!
Christine
HUGE congratulations on being chosen as Master. Your work is awesome and we just can't wait to see your entry.
Well done and enjoy your year
Mel
Congratulations sweetheart!!!Sooooo well deserved!!! See you on Saturday for a bit of celebrating :)
Wooohoooo! Way to go chicky! I am so happy and excited for you.
Renee xox
Oh Christine, HUGE HUGE congrats on becoming a Master!! What hardwork is must have been to keep that a secret ;) Your work is soo soo awesome! I can't wait to get my copy of the mag (hope it arrives in the post today) so I can check out your entry.
You are looking amazing too! I kept getting told I was too big, you really can't win can you?!
Tanya xx
Congratulations on becoming a Scrapbooking Memories Master!
Do you have a scrapbooking room/space/corner you would like to share or any great tips and ideas for storing your stash? I am joining a blog called Crafty Storage and I want to feature the great scrap bookers we have in Australia!
I am passionate about great stash storage and inspirational scrap spaces and am really excited at this chance to showcase our artists. All that is involved is a post by you on your existing blog, with photos and description of how you use your space, any storage tips you have etc. Then you give me permission to copy a photo or two and post a link to your blog.
That’s it!
Crafty Storage
I would love to hear from you
YvetteDownunder http://justaboutscrapping.blogspot.com/
Im back again because I just got my masters copy in the post today!
And your entries are fantastic, I LOVE your little albums"on the day you were born", they are just fabulous!There were a few pieces that made me go "wow", and these were one of them!
your"right now" was also another favourite of mine.
Fantastic!
Congrats on Masters Christine!
Post a Comment