Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

A few Christmas layouts to share. This one of Bec from last year using Kaisercraft's "Belle" collection. I can't believe how much her little face has changed in a year!


And these two of the children's 'wish lists'. Bec has asked for some Bindi Irwin clothes (specifically the yellow shirt she wears on all her videos). She wrote the note herself - so cute! William has asked for a bunny rabbit. We're leaving these out next to Santa's biscuits and drink so he knows he has the right house ;)



I hope Santa comes to your house! Have a wonderful Christmas!

6 comments:

Maryanne Ridgway said...

beautiful christmas layouts christine.
a very merry xmas to you and your family.

Sheree said...

Oh those layouts are gorgeous Christine! Hope you've all had a fabulous Christmas!

Sheree xx

Yvette Adams said...

These are beautiful Christine. Boy Bec looks like you in the last photo!

Leanne said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!! Hope you are well and had a fantastic Xmas!!

Leanne said...

hee hee! You'd be surprised at how often I get called Allison?! Don't worry about it!

Thanks for your concerns about my Mum. We hope things are getting better at this stage.

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine, found your blog via the Kaiser website & have loved looking around. Love your style so much I've added you to my favourite blogs list.