Oh wow - you lucky girl!!! I didn't realise you actually get a prize for getting an award - I thought it was just the 'honour' of getting it!!!LOL. Good on you - hopefully that means I've got one on the way? (wont' hold my breath though!LOL)
Oh wow chook.... what a great surprize!!! How are you anyway?.. Loving all your creation too. Big congrats to you on the fk honour. Your LO was gorgoeus! mwah...xxx
5 comments:
Oh wow - you lucky girl!!! I didn't realise you actually get a prize for getting an award - I thought it was just the 'honour' of getting it!!!LOL.
Good on you - hopefully that means I've got one on the way? (wont' hold my breath though!LOL)
I got one of those too! Although yours looks like it had different things in it than mine, judging from what's in your photo.
Happy playing :)
PS, you need to send me your email addy so I can actually reply when you come visit my blog and leave a comment :)
Oh wow chook.... what a great surprize!!!
How are you anyway?..
Loving all your creation too.
Big congrats to you on the fk honour. Your LO was gorgoeus!
mwah...xxx
Looks pretty similar to the box that arrived at my house last Monday! (& i got the impression from the email that we were getting more than one)
Love the pics of the kids with the lollipops...can't wait to see them on LO's!
Have a great week. Tatum xx
Post a Comment