Well, this last week sure has been busy. We went on a road trip to visit George, Marg and Kath, and to attend a truly beautiful wedding for a friend I went to primary school and uni with. We caught up with lots of old friends, which was so nice, especially since Mum looked after the kids for the night so we could party on! I haven't even downloaded the camera yet, but hopefully there will be a few nice pics there.
I felt a bit motivated after we got home and I have managed to finish a few pages.
I do love this photo of the kids, even if it was an apology-kiss!
And this cheeky little man is learning all sorts of techniques to prolong bedtime. "Snuggles Mummy" are also very hard to resist.
I started this one of Becca ages ago, but have finally got around to finishing it off.
Not long until Prison Break is on, I might go see if I can make a start on another page!
No comments:
Post a Comment